1 February 2012

Scanner

You may remember that I'm a scanner, or as Eleni prefers, 'magpie' 
anyway officially, to scanners and magpies alike "the world is like a big candy store full of fascinating opportunities, and all they want is to reach out and stuff their pockets"
Which is by far the most lovely way to describe my nature of flitting from one obsession to another (I inherited this from my dad, god bless 'im)

Well, as I am off to Paris in a few months it seems only fitting my new fascination is with something very Parisienne, Laduree: Paris sweet shop extraordinaire, and have just purchased for myself a Laduree silk scarf! :) why the delight with this brand you may ask? exceptionally branding and lifestyle branding probably. But to the more whimsical:








I believe that covers everything, non?
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment