14 December 2012

Catch-Up

Darlings! whats this? 3 weeks since my last post? how shameful!

Let me catch you up
1) Stockholm was Divine: gently snowing throughout our visit and full of cosy cafes, interesting museums and beautiful scenery: Urban and natural.






2) Goals achieved:
38: Go to a Christmas market outside of the UK
Goals discarded:
27: To have a Christmas tree decorated entirely with food: candy canes, pomanders, gingerbread men.
I have a hilariously mismatched pink tree covered in decorations made by my Friends, bought on my travels: its not a beautifully matched theme- but I love it! here is me and a group of my favourite people in my little flat for Xmas drinks. (the lovely 'Eleni Drinks Tea' is taking the picture)




3)  I was proud to be maid of honour at my wonderful friend Crystals wedding in November. It was a wonderful day full of lovely memories :) (I would also like to note that I was in charge of everyones hair and make-up, it was exhausting but fab to make all the girls look beautiful )



XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment