This might be the perfect time to break out this interesting link I found a little while ago from mindbodygreen.com on how to experience a Breakthrough in your life, that's a bit of an sensationalist way of putting it. But these are mostly pretty good tips if you're feeling a bit 'meh' and fancy a quick idea for something new to try (a couple are a bit odd/vague!)
I for example, will be doing 2. By going to Yoga today and 22. Will set myself a new goal for the list by the end of today.
From Mindbodygreen.com "25 ways to experience a breakthrough in your life"
1. Buy a one-way ticket to your dream destination.
2. Get healthy — do yoga, walk, skip, jump or dance.
3. Go to a painting, singing or dancing class.
4. Read the book called, The Artists Way (and start doing Morning Pages).
5. Forgive someone.
6. Take an improv acting class.
7. Plant a garden (or herb box).
8. Go to a farmers market.
9. Write the first page of your novel.
10. Start your own business.
11. Quit an unfulfilling job and go to a creative art school.
12. Work part-time (or volunteer) for an inspirational company.
13. Teach or mentor someone.
14. Go for a new look: cut, color or grow your hair.
15. Start speaking your truth.
16. Declutter your bedroom.
17. Sign up for an Outward Bound course.
18. Let go of something that drains you (a situation, person or event).
19. Have some quiet time alone.
20. Book a colonic session.
21. Do a yoga workshop or yoga teacher training course.
22. Set an intention for manifestation.
23. Ask to be shown the next step.
24. Heal and nourish your body.
25. Have a tarot or psychic reading.